- Blessed are they whose ways are blameless,
who walk according to the law of the LORD.
- Blessed are they who keep his statutes and
seek him with all their heart.
- They do nothing wrong; they walk in his
- You have laid down precepts that are to
be fully obeyed.
- Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying
your decrees !
- Then I would not be put to shame when I
consider all your commands.
- I will praise you with an upright heart
as I learn your righteous laws.
- I will obey your decrees; do not utterly
- How can a young man keep his way pure? By
living according to your word.
- I seek you with all my heart; do not let
me stray from your commands.
- I have hidden your word in my heart that
I might not sin against you.
- Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your
- With my lips I recount all the laws that
come from your mouth.
- I rejoice in following your statutes as
one rejoices in great riches.
- I meditate on your precepts and consider
- I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect
- Do good to your servant, and I will live;
I will obey your word.
- Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things
in your law.
- I am a stranger on earth; do not hide your
commands from me.
- My soul is consumed with longing for your
laws at all times.
- You rebuke the arrogant, who are cursed
and who stray from your commands.
- Remove from me scorn and contempt, for I
keep your statutes.
- Though rulers sit together and slander me,
your servant will meditate on your decrees.
- Your statutes are my delight; they are my
- I am laid low in the dust; preserve my life
according to your word.
- I recounted my ways and you answered me;
teach me your decrees.
- Let me understand the teaching of your precepts;
then I will meditate on your wonders.
- My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen
me according to your word.
- Keep me from deceitful ways; be gracious
to me through your law.
- I have chosen the way of truth; I have set
my heart on your laws.
- I hold fast to your statutes, O LORD; do
not let me be put to shame.
- I run in the path of your commands, for
you have set my heart free.
- Teach me, O LORD, to follow your decrees;
then I will keep them to the end.
- Give me understanding, and I will keep your
law and obey it with all my heart.
- Direct me in the path of your commands,
for there I find delight.
- Turn my heart toward your statutes and not
toward selfish gain.
- Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
preserve my life according to your word.
- Fulfill your promise to your servant, so
that you may be feared.
- Take away the disgrace I dread, for your
laws are good.
- How I long for your precepts! Preserve my
life in your righteousness.
- May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD,
your salvation according to your promise;
- then I will answer the one who taunts me,
for I trust in your word.
- Do not snatch the word of truth from my
mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws.
- I will always obey your law, for ever and
- I will walk about in freedom, for I have
sought out your precepts.
- I will speak of your statutes before kings
and will not be put to shame,
- for I delight in your commands because I
- I lift up my hands to your commands, which
I love, and I meditate on your decrees.
- Remember your word to your servant, for
you have given me hope.
- My comfort in my suffering is this: Your
promise preserves my life.
- The arrogant mock me without restraint,
but I do not turn from your law.
- I remember your ancient laws, O LORD, and
I find comfort in them.
- Indignation grips me because of the wicked,
who have forsaken your law.
- Your decrees are the theme of my song wherever
- In the night I remember your name, O LORD,
and I will keep your law.
- This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.
- You are my portion, O LORD; I have promised
to obey your words.
- I have sought your face with all my heart;
be gracious to me according to your promise.
- I have considered my ways and have turned
my steps to your statutes.
- I will hasten and not delay to obey your
- Though the wicked bind me with ropes, I
will not forget your law.
- At midnight I rise to give you thanks for
your righteous laws.
- I am a friend to all who fear you, to all
who follow your precepts.
- The earth is filled with your love, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.
- Do good to your servant according to your
word, O LORD.
- Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for
I believe in your commands.
- Before I was afflicted I went astray, but
now I obey your word.
- You are good, and what you do is good; teach
me your decrees.
- Though the arrogant have smeared me with
lies, I keep your precepts with all my heart.
- Their hearts are callous and unfeeling,
but I delight in your law.
- It was good for me to be afflicted so that
I might learn your decrees.
- The law from your mouth is more precious
to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold.
- Your hands made me and formed me; give me
understanding to learn your commands.
- May those who fear you rejoice when they
see me, for I have put my hope in your word.
- I know, O LORD, that your laws are righteous,
and in faithfulness you have afflicted me.
- May your unfailing love be my comfort, according
to your promise to your servant.
- Let your compassion come to me that I may
live, for your law is my delight.
- May the arrogant be put to shame for wronging
me without cause; but I will meditate on your precepts.
- May those who fear you turn to me, those
who understand your statutes.
- May my heart be blameless toward your decrees,
that I may not be put to shame.
- My soul faints with longing for your salvation,
but I have put my hope in your word.
- My eyes fail, looking for your promise;
I say, "When will you comfort me ?"
- Though I am like a wineskin in the smoke,
I do not forget your decrees.
- How long must your servant wait? When will
you punish my persecutors ?
- The arrogant dig pitfalls for me, contrary
to your law.
- All your commands are trustworthy; help
me, for men persecute me without cause.
- They almost wiped me from the earth, but
I have not forsaken your precepts.
- Preserve my life according to your love,
and I will obey the statutes of your mouth.
- Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands
firm in the heavens.
- Your faithfulness continues through all
generations; you established the earth, and it endures.
- Your laws endure to this day, for all things
- If your law had not been my delight, I would
have perished in my affliction.
- I will never forget your precepts, for by
them you have preserved my life.
- Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out
- The wicked are waiting to destroy me, but
I will ponder your statutes.
- To all perfection I see a limit; but your
commands are boundless.
- Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it
all day long.
- Your commands make me wiser than my enemies,
for they are ever with me.
- I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on your statutes.
- I have more understanding than the elders,
for I obey your precepts.
- I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.
- I have not departed from your laws, for
you yourself have taught me.
- How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter
than honey to my mouth !
- I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.
- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light
for my path.
- I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that
I will follow your righteous laws.
- I have suffered much; preserve my life,
O LORD, according to your word.
- Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my
mouth, and teach me your laws.
- Though I constantly take my life in my hands,
I will not forget your law.
- The wicked have set a snare for me, but
I have not strayed from your precepts.
- Your statutes are my heritage forever; they
are the joy of my heart.
- My heart is set on keeping your decrees
to the very end.
- I hate double-minded men, but I love your
- You are my refuge and my shield; I have
put my hope in your word.
- Away from me, you evildoers, that I may
keep the commands of my God !
- Sustain me according to your promise, and
I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.
- Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will
always have regard for your decrees.
- You reject all who stray from your decrees,
for their deceitfulness is in vain.
- All the wicked of the earth you discard
like dross; therefore I love your statutes.
- My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand
in awe of your laws.
- I have done what is righteous and just;
do not leave me to my oppressors.
- Ensure your servant's well-being; let not
the arrogant oppress me.
- My eyes fail, looking for your salvation,
looking for your righteous promise.
- Deal with your servant according to your
love and teach me your decrees.
- I am your servant; give me discernment that
I may understand your statutes.
- It is time for you to act, O LORD; your
law is being broken.
- Because I love your commands more than gold,
more than pure gold,
- and because I consider all your precepts
right, I hate every wrong path.
- Your statutes are wonderful; therefore I
- The unfolding of your words gives light;
it gives understanding to the simple.
- I open my mouth and pant, longing for your
- Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you
always do to those who love your name.
- Direct my footsteps according to your word;
let no sin rule over me.
- Redeem me from the oppression of men, that
I may obey your precepts.
- Make your face shine upon your servant and
teach me your decrees.
- Streams of tears flow from my eyes, for
your law is not obeyed.
- Righteous are you, O LORD, and your laws
- The statutes you have laid down are righteous;
they are fully trustworthy.
- My zeal wears me out, for my enemies ignore
- Your promises have been thoroughly tested,
and your servant loves them.
- Though I am lowly and despised, I do not
forget your precepts.
- Your righteousness is everlasting and your
law is true.
- Trouble and distress have come upon me,
but your commands are my delight.
- Your statutes are forever right; give me
understanding that I may live.
- I call with all my heart; answer me, O LORD,
and I will obey your decrees.
- I call out to you; save me and I will keep
- I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have
put my hope in your word.
- My eyes stay open through the watches of
the night, that I may meditate on your promises.
- Hear my voice in accordance with your love;
preserve my life, O LORD, according to your laws.
- Those who devise wicked schemes are near,
but they are far from your law.
- Yet you are near, O LORD, and all your commands
- Long ago I learned from your statutes that
you established them to last forever.
- Look upon my suffering and deliver me, for
I have not forgotten your law.
- Defend my cause and redeem me; preserve
my life according to your promise.
- Salvation is far from the wicked, for they
do not seek out your decrees.
- Your compassion is great, O LORD; preserve
my life according to your laws.
- Many are the foes who persecute me, but
I have not turned from your statutes.
- I look on the faithless with loathing, for
they do not obey your word.
- See how I love your precepts; preserve my
life, O LORD, according to your love.
- All your words are true; all your righteous
laws are eternal.
- Rulers persecute me without cause, but my
heart trembles at your word.
- I rejoice in your promise like one who finds
- I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your
- Seven times a day I praise you for your
- Great peace have they who love your law,
and nothing can make them stumble.
- I wait for your salvation, O LORD, and I
follow your commands.
- I obey your statutes, for I love them greatly.
- I obey your precepts and your statutes,
for all my ways are known to you.
- May my cry come before you, O LORD; give
me understanding according to your word.
- May my supplication come before you; deliver
me according to your promise.
- May my lips overflow with praise, for you
teach me your decrees.
- May my tongue sing of your word, for all
your commands are righteous.
- May your hand be ready to help me, for I
have chosen your precepts.
- I long for your salvation, O LORD, and your
law is my delight.
- Let me live that I may praise you, and may
your laws sustain me.
- I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your
servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.