- To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul;
- in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me
be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me.
- No one whose hope is in you will ever be
put to shame, but they will be put to shame who are treacherous without excuse.
- Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your
- guide me in your truth and teach me, for
you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
- Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old.
- Remember not the sins of my youth and my
rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD.
- Good and upright is the LORD; therefore
he instructs sinners in his ways.
- He guides the humble in what is right and
teaches them his way.
- All the ways of the LORD are loving and
faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant.
- For the sake of your name, O LORD, forgive
my iniquity, though it is great.
- Who, then, is the man that fears the LORD?
He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.
- He will spend his days in prosperity, and
his descendants will inherit the land.
- The LORD confides in those who fear him;
he makes his covenant known to them.
- My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he
will release my feet from the snare.
- Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I
am lonely and afflicted.
- The troubles of my heart have multiplied;
free me from my anguish.
- Look upon my affliction and my distress
and take away all my sins.
- See how my enemies have increased and how
fiercely they hate me !
- Guard my life and rescue me; let me not
be put to shame, for I take refuge in you.
- May integrity and uprightness protect me,
because my hope is in you.
- Redeem Israel, O God, from all their troubles