- Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have led a blameless
life; I have trusted in the LORD without wavering.
- Test me, O LORD, and try me, examine my
heart and my mind;
- for your love is ever before me, and I walk
continually in your truth.
- I do not sit with deceitful men, nor do
I consort with hypocrites;
- I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse
to sit with the wicked.
- I wash my hands in innocence, and go about
your altar, O LORD,
- proclaiming aloud your praise and telling
of all your wonderful deeds.
- I love the house where you live, O LORD,
the place where your glory dwells.
- Do not take away my soul along with sinners,
my life with bloodthirsty men,
- in whose hands are wicked schemes, whose
right hands are full of bribes.
- But I lead a blameless life; redeem me and
be merciful to me.
- My feet stand on level ground; in the great
assembly I will praise the LORD.